Thursday, June 21, 2012

This fire is something we have never experienced in our lives before.  For all of us, except Jared, something we had never even seen.  It almost amazed me at how it destorys, and what is left still standing or what you can identify. 
I just am so thankful that this was the week before the kids and their families were going up to spend some time, and that they didn't have to be there during the evacuation time.  I also am thankful and praise God for protecting everyone.  No lives lost, that is something to be thankful for.
I pray for those that have lost their homes.  Ours was important and we had so many fun memories there, but others lost their only home.  I hurt for them and am so sorry for them.  Where to start.....
We have a powerful God and he will make good out of all of this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment