Sunday, September 11, 2011

Wow, this was the most amazing trip. I could have done nothing but seen these fine ladies and it would have been worth it all. I could see my mom in each one of them so many times. It's nice how you can love someone and only seen them once or twice in your lifetim

Let me introduce you to these sweeties:


sitting down are, Moms oldest sister, turning 90 soon is Aunt Gertie, then her daugther and moms niece Yvonne who is closer to moms age than mine, she is 67, then her second oldest sister who is 88 Aunt Violet. Next to me is Yvonne's daughter Vonda Kaye. We spent house with them and it was like we lived next door is was so comfortable and warm.


Yvonne made this awesome chocolate pie that I will be making soon.



Sharing some our photos and introducing them to my family.


Aunt Violet, myself and Aunt Gertie


This year Bruce's shellers conference was in Asheville NC. I didn't hestitate to go with him, since my mom was from NC and I had not been over there in many a year, actually I was 9 when I went. I arranged to see two of moms sisters and her neice (my cousin) and her daughter. I had not seen my aunts since 1975.




No comments:

Post a Comment