Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April 20, 2011

I know I am full of pictures of the g-kids and plants and flowers and friends, but right now I just need to talk.
Today has been one of my hardest days without my mom. Nothing special about this day, but I have been in tears nearly all day.
I just miss her so very much. Our 10:00 phone calls are so hard to get past. Being here for b-days, Easter, she was just always here.
I just can't call her and tell her of my day, of my joys, frustrations, questions, and sorrows.
I need you mom. I want you here to share, to talk of survivor and amazing race.
I relive that night many a time, and just wanna go back one more day with you.
I miss you, I love you, and never regret who we were together.
I will always keep you close to my heart.
Rest well mom, and as the song said "I will remember you"

No comments:

Post a Comment